Saturday, October 6, 2012

Omg just took my SAT!! I was extremely unlucky since the experimental section on my test was a reading section... my worst one. I was really hoping to get a math experimental section. But I understood all the reading passages and I am sure I answered all the math questions correctly... Good thing I brought a red bull to the test. For those of you who are planning to take SAT, I would like to make some suggestions before the exam to maximize your abilities.
- eat a good dinner the day before
- sleep early
- try to adjust your sleeping schedule one week before the test ( 20 minutes earlier everyday) because the test begins at 7:45 in the morning ( atleast thats mine)
- pack chocolate and redbull ( or other energy drinks)
- go to the washroom before the exam
- remember to take a number 2 before the test ( this is very important since there are only 5 minute breaks)
- don't pack information for the week before the test

I took the test for the first time. Wish you luck when you take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment